Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wait for it

Here's more proof that you have to be patient to be an autograph collector. This one arrived in the mailbox over the weekend while we were on vacation. In case you don't recognize the signer, that's Sam Lloyd, he plays Ted Buckland, the staff attorney at Sacred Heart Hospital on one of my favorite TV shows "Scrubs". He's a great character actor, one you probably recognize without being able to say from where. He's been on "Desperate Housewives", "The West Wing" "NYPD Blue" "Mad About You" "Seinfeld" and lots, lots more. I sent off for autographs of most of the cast of "Scrubs." So far I only have Judy Reyes (Carla Turk) Ken Jenkins (Dr. Bob Kelso) and Neil Flynn (The Janitor). But that doesn't mean I won't have more eventually. I sent off for Sam Lloyd's autograph on March 30th, 2004. Which means it took almost 3 and a half years to get a response.



No comments: