Saturday, July 07, 2007

Guest bloggers


There will be Sun puzzle commentary next week even though I will be on vacation at the beach, thanks to the graciousness of Linda G., she of Madness. . . Crossword and Otherwise fame and the legendary Rex Parker. Linda will be here on Monday and Tuesday; Rex will be here on Wednesday.
After that we'll have to wait and see. If I'm all sunburnt by that time or it's raining I may seek out a wi-fi spot and post commentary. Or we may go blank on Thursday and Friday. What I think would be better than either of these options is another guest blogger or two. Don't be intimidated if you're new to blogging; I'll be happy to give you a crash course in the basics. Don't be intimidated because all that's left is the tougher late-week puzzles. Very entertaining blog entries can be made about puzzles that got the better of you. If anyone is interested please contact me by Monday morning.
Thanks.

No comments: