Monday, June 25, 2007

Lois -- better late than never

Man, I've really slacked off on my autograph collection. I picked up a few at the Heroes Convention -- got a great Plastic Man sketch from Kyle Baker, got a chance to tell Peter David in person how his book Imzadi absolutely blew me away. Got some books signed by Tony Harris and Mike Weiringo and other people you've never heard of.
But I haven't sent any requests through the mail since the first week of January. But the cool thing about collecting autographs through the mail is you never know when one's going to come winging its way to your mailbox. There was one in my mailbox today from Erica Durance. Ms. Durance plays Lois Lane on the "Smallville" TV show. I've got like a whole Lois Lane wing in my autograph collection cuz I've got Noel Neill and Phyllis Coates from the 1950s' TV show, Margot Kidder from the Christopher Reeves movies, Teri Hatcher from "Lois and Clark" and now Erica. (Not to mention Annette O'Toole -- who played Lana Lang in "Superman III" and Martha Kent on Smallville, and Kristin Kreuk who plays Lana on "Smallville".) I don't have Kate Bosworth who played Lois in "Superman Returns" or Dana Delany who does the voice of Lois in the Animated Superman and Justice League TV shows, but maybe this will inspire me to get busy again.

No comments: