Friday, August 04, 2006

Here we go

I have another journal, one of those old-fashioned paper ones, that I've kept for 11 or 12 years now. At one point I decided I would write in there every day and I did for a couple years -- and those volumes are the most fun to go back and reread, especially after I made myself do at least 3 pages a day.
I've had this blog for almost a year now. August 13th is my anniversary -- here is the link to my Amazon wish list, if you feel compelled to give me a gift -- and this is my 42nd post. That's only one about every nine days or so. And I'm not satisfied with that. So starting today and for the next year I promise you new content here every day -- yes, including the Sabbath and holidays. So check back every day or better yet subscribe with bloglines, but don't miss it.

No comments: